" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Saturday, July 25, 2009

seriously?

to make the whole world happy bout that blog about the boys or whatever, i deleted it okay?
i wasnt putting them out there, other people already put them out there before i did& another
example was the news too. such a trip&calm down. dislike me if you want, i just try to keep the people informored bout whats going on in the world, celebrities, my life, & the community. thats it. people were already texting me bout it nd all that crap nd all i could say was "damn". i dont put peoples secrets out that havent been shouted out to the world already.

"did you know them" no. i just said hi nd a couple of words, nd in the blog i was just not talkin bout them, i was also saying how me nd my sister were talkn bout people need to stop doing stupid things . so chiiill OUT. amen.

anywaaays..

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment