Wednesday, December 29, 2010
well, i got a project over the break. to make a magazine cover.
here is the rubric.
Your magazine cover should include:
* A title (something that relates to you/your interests)
* Issue date (an important date in your life)
* A picture of YOU (you are the Cover Model)
* Border that represents something about you (interests, hobbies, family)
Features should include (Pick 3):
* 3 words that describe you dedicated
* Theme song
* Most typical outfit
* A color that describes you
* Symbol of your favorite hobby
* Favorite summer activity
* Important people in your life
* Favorite store/designer
the only thing that makes me mad is the boarder,
without out that. it would have been better. but i have to -___-
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Monday, December 27, 2010
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Saturday, December 25, 2010
seriously i'm not changing my mind. take it or leave it. thats how a lot of my friendships ended my junior year. you learn a lot about other people. this is SO crazy, im a senior and it's my last year, landstown was . . well is a second home to me . i can't wait til college, well i can .. but im ready for new experiences and new goals to set in my life. im getting old, seriously i am. i remember when i was a little girl, waiting for the time to turn 9:00 PM because i loved going to sleep for school, but YOU WILL NOT catch me going to bed that early, EVER. if im lucky i'll go to bed by 11:00 but i DONT. HA. principals list for the first time since seventh grade. . (clap). big changes for a senior.