Monday, August 31, 2009
with a l o t of views & comments .
people love this song. .
i rather for the truth to hurt then to look silly when its a lie.
speaking of weezy. .
nivea looks pretty , but in pain. i dont know how she could be in those heels ! lord girl.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Both of these dudes are really gifted. Check out the guy on the left with the guitar, Passion, playing the keys and singing "So Beautiful" by Musiq Souldchild below:
its so calming. .
its called "lemonade" =]
For more from Passion, go to his webpage: www.Simply-Passion.com
if you listen, you will love it.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
YalL notice how I said "Wiz" like me and him are cool or something right? aha
I just have a few points to make...
1. Is Wiz Khalifa not the cutest skinny dude you know?
2. The girls in the background look about 13 years old.
3. One of them definitely said "Taylor Game" instead of "Taylor Gang" (smh)
4. Pittsburgh accents are RIDICULOUS. I can't even wrap my mind around it.
(Furthermore, if I ever try to imitate it, just pass me a report card with an F on it. aha)
5. He definitely "brought the spears" for this video.
6. Is Wiz Khalifa not the cutest skinny dude you know? haha
P.S. I love him for that face he made when he stuck his head out the car window.
thanks to lizbrey [@LOVEtells] its her fault im
putting this song up. if it wasnt for her, i wouldnt
have listened to my old love, lil romeo.
she sent me a lyric and i had to listen to the song,
i unchecked him for a reason on my itunes. .
but now he checked. ugh. i remember i used to
listen to him all the time. the same how people
listen to gucci and wayne. well this was my favorite
song, i knew it was a remake of luther vandros [sp]
& i remember all the words, sadly. .
Friday, August 28, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
nd the nicest person out in the world.
i thought i should blog about her..
well shes tryna find a realBOY. .
shes tired of those freshMAN that
be walkin around .. she wants her a
collegeBOY. if yu get it. .raise ur hand. .
i know i dont. . but she likes them to be
cluts .. someone that doesnt open the door
but runs into them. . & someone that can
teach her how to "peel bananas" eh.
so if yu have a #twittercrush on ol girl. .
tweet it.. nd let all of us know =]
lets just HOPE. . she finds one soon.
so she can be nice =]
its a joke yu guys. . hope knows i loveee HER.
after SHE read it. .
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
she is so fun to be around.
so on monday we went to kings dominion for her birthday..
which was on a tuesday. . nd remember when i talked about
the new roller coaster that was gonna be there next spring?
well we took a picture infront of the pieces. . how dorky?
we were excited when we did. along with felica, we had a GREAT
time :D are you jealous because i am. . lmao.
but before we got there. . it took forever because jazmin . .*cough*
"mom just keep going straight till you see a sign" LMAO !! there was
NO sign . AHAH. then we parked in the shade next to a grave yard.
then prayed in the middle of the parking lot. . angels were around us =]
we rode like ALL the rides there, there were no lines. our longest wait
was for "Volcano" which was about 30 mins. . then we went to "Flight
of Fear" and right when we got to the front . . . it closed -_-. the ONLY
ride i didnt mess with was "Drop Zone" . . i left that all to Jaz& Felica. .
the sun was in my eyes !
This chick is really giving me what I need right now. When I first heard that D. Woods's sister was trying to put an album out, I payed it absolutely no attention. Little did I know, this chick is really talented.
If you recognize her face, it's because she played the lead female role in Lil Wayne's "Prom Queen" video. But what you may not know is that she actually penned the track for Wayne.
Shanell, a.k.a. SNL, currently has a mixtape out, entitled A Taste of Shanell. PressPlay below to hear her first single, "Play In My Band."
& now her & minaj. . uh huh. . hip hop&rock&roll in ONE ..
Struggling to shade his child-star image & attempting to shine as a young man amongst the Rap Game, Bow Wow releases his first Mixtape entitled: "GreenLight".
01. Greenlight Intro (Produced by King Dave)
02. One 4 The Money
03. I’m Dat Nigga
04. In My City
06. On My Mind
07. Love Struck
08. Come Smoke With me
09. Sock It 2 Me
10. This Is My House
12. Do I Love Her (feat. Khleo)
14. I’m Too Good (feat. DJ Jus)
15. You Know I’m Nasty
16. I’m Goin In (feat. DJ Jus)
17. I Know I’m The Shit
18. All I Got
19. Long Bread
20. All My Life (feat. Jermaine Dupri)
21. Go Harder
22. Belt 2 Match
23. So You Mad (feat. DJ Jus)
24. I Love Cash Money
here is some of it. . it might HYPE up cash money ;D
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
1] AP Biology - marcia
2] VA&US Govt- mclaughlin
3] TA Hrs English 12 - kary
4] a/b weight training - reamon
1] Fashion Marketing - Turner
2] StudyBlock in the cafe. . again - Rhoad
3] Adv Sports Marketing - Myers [ my fav class ]
4] Computer Programing - Ferran
i know my aDays gonna suck, they set me up maan !
i wanna change it so bad, like forreal.
freakin landstown =[
tell me if yu kno anything bout my teachers .. please.
nd if yu got anything. .ugh. junior year.
of female singers out there.
& my parents called me in the living room,
nd they showd me the tv, nd i ran down
stairs crying. it was horrible =[
this was my favorite song by here. hands down.
i miss her voice; nd i still wonder if she still was alive. . who would she marry, what her kids would look like. .& just about everything. she was & still beautiful. she would have been beautiful 30 this year. .
did you know she was casted as "HONEY" in the movie. ."honey" but was replaced by jessica alba? well yea. . i think it would have turned out MUCH better. .
r.i.p. to a great. . Aaliyah Dana Haughton [1979- 2001]
Monday, August 24, 2009
Sunday, August 23, 2009
ARAB !! new song.
this video makes me laugh.
1] he looks like my besTfriend Tre ! lmao. he gets mad everytime i call him "arab"
2] lines like these "I da shit, I da shit...uh Idaho." WHAT?! lmao
this is soulja boys new song . . "rubberBands" aha.
its funny i guess. idk ! lmao. they doing "things" . . with they lives !
TREY SONGZ. . new song feat fabo ! "say ahh"
Gucci Mane Feat. Trey Songz - Beat It Up
PRESS PLAY !
Saturday, August 22, 2009
1] they said they would tell me if im doing something wrong but they dont.
2] they act like the phone acts one way. . "why you dont text me?" iight . . look you have my number & i have yours. if you want to talk to me, just type in my number in your phone. . & do something. im not saying i dont want to talk to you, its just that people complain i dont talk to them !
3] they think they everything&the world cares. i personally know that i only have a handful of people who care bout me. like i know people just wanna know what im doing cuz the stuff i talk bout is interesting, but when it comes to my feelings, its like no ones there.
4] my boyfriend, my problems. when somethings wrong with HIM, dont sit there nd run to him and say "whats wrong". . hop off groupies. so serious. i know some of yall hoes read what i put on here to see us fall apart, we are a STRONG couple. . live with it. & dont be saying "when your tired of her . . im right here" oh DOUBLE no. i know WHO you are& meika KNOWS EVERYTHING. ima say this again, "we are a STRONG couple. . live with it.". im finally happy . .no matter how much i complain, nd im not letting no one mess this up.
5] if you have a problem with what i post on; twitter, blogspot, myspace, or even facebook. . you dont have to follow me . . so i dont know why alot of people complain bout that too. .
6] if you have a problem with someone or something, dont sit there and keep sayin stuff. . i know if you "stop" then it would make you look like a punk. but its YOU that is being the better person in the situation because it might lead up to something worst.
but people DONT understand i have
a really bad temper & i will go off.
want people to know what i feel.
simply read number 5. . till YOU understand.
Friday, August 21, 2009
& everytime i see them. . i compare them to these two. . & they always get mad.
"meika you think soulja boy is cute"
but hello, i dont look at them like i do
with celebrities. thats NASTY ! lmao.
i think its funny. russell used to date
bernie macs REAL neice. . . didnt like her..
look like the celebrity to their right. .
i know im not crazy !
E X C I T I N G !
"These things are like the forgotten pieces in hip-hop. It's still about music. It's not about radio, making gimmicks -- it's still about making music. Those things are piled in the corner. These are the forgotten things about music ... The three stripes that everybody is asking about is made from the original [number] three. The first three they made on the wall was someone carving. If you look at [the number] three, all they did was connect lines. The whole thing about this album, how I approached it, is that I wanted to make a new classic to start that all over again --to go back to making classic albums like the ones we grew up listening to."
1. - What We Talkin' About featuring Luke Steele
2. - Thank You
3. - D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune)
4. - Run This Town featuring Rihanna & Kanye West
5. - Empire State Of Mind featuring Alicia Keys
6. - Real As It Gets featuring Young Jeezy
7. - On To The Next One featuring Swizz Beatz
8. - Off That featuring Drake
9. - A Star Is Born featuring J. Cole
10. - Venus VS. Mars
11. - Already Home featuring Kid Cudi
12. - Hate featuring Kanye West
13. - Reminder
14. - So Ambitious featuring Pharrell
15. - Young Forever featuring Mr. Hudson
I've never seen a Jay-Z album full of so many features. It's like he couldnt do it by himself like he used to. but im kinda excited because i see so many people that i love to hear. .
Thursday, August 20, 2009
heres a snippit !
& everything you do you no im feeling that
Baby you could run my heart like a marithon
& ill do anything for you to put me on
Cuz baby you stay on my blog each & every nite
I stay on my aim each and everything nite
you stay at the shows each & every time
& when i slow it dwn she'll be my num 1 dime"
its called "#1 Dime"
i was being me. . doing work on google. . i was curious to see if they had a fast
rollar coaster. . & that didnt pop up !
guess what did. .
Kings Dominion !
& its called the Intimidator 305
next spring they are going to have a roller coaster upping up !
its the fastest reaching up to 90 miles per hour ! its also the biggest
for videos of it [CLICKHERE]
believe me ! im in there. i got love for busch gardens but the rides at BG are
not fast enough for me, i like the thrill & excitement of me flying everywhere;
thats where kings dominion comes in . thats why i'm going to 6Flags =]
when they first open. . just letting YOU know.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
is a great feeling i must say;
i didnt know i would be happy.
even when i get mad. . all the things i say. .
i love him. with all my heart.
easy to be myself around. .
to control my craziness, but i cant
control how much i fall in love..
1) Men can’t help but check out other women. You can swear up and down that you weren’t checking out the hottie from across the bar, but it’s okay, we know you were. Women get it’s an innate, programmed in your DNA kind of thing, but know that it doesn’t mean we like it. It’s been said once and here it is again, when with your lady, try to keep staring to a minimum.
2) Men care what others think of them, and even dress up for others. Women may take three times longer than men to get ready to go out, but we know men can care almost just as much about their appearance. You want to appear cool, suave and confident, and if you have to keep up a facade so others think you’re the aforementioned, you will. We like that you care about your appearance, as long as we remain prettier than you, it’s a-okay.
3) Men are visual beings. Women understand that being visual beings explains why men like porn, strip clubs and sexy lingerie. Further, we know you’d think it’d be hot if we did a strip tease for you in private. But note, not all women are comfortable enough in their own skin to do a strip tease. Do one first, and maybe she’ll follow suit.
4) Men can’t take hints. Women’s hints, leads or codes don’t always register into men’s brains. Further, you don’t grasp our non-verbal cues or tones in our voices. Women get that if they want a favor or expect you to do something, we need to tell you straight out what it is we want. However, some women may still hope that their guy knows them well enough to take a hint, and also refuse to believe men are that dense. Don’t be afraid to subtly ask what it is that we want…it’s better than assuming as that could end badly.
5) Men take sports seriously. “It’s just a game…” are words we know not to utter to a sports fan. Women get that men are competitive and love to watch other men run (or dribble) with balls, slam into each other and pat each other on the butt. Some women will never understand the fascination fully, so don’t expect them to always join in the watching rituals.
6) Men don’t want to admit it, but they need women in their lives. Whether it’s their mothers, girlfriends/wives, work buddies, friends or friends with benefits; it’s simple, men need a woman in their life. Women can offer men sound advice on love, family and work that is usually unparalleled to the advice another man would give. To the table, women bring compassion and a positive, caring spin on situations. All that, and of course, men need women for sexual purposes.
7) Men are scared of the term forever. It’s as if the word “forever” meant the end of the world is near or something equally as tragic. “Forever” doesn’t have to be a scary term. According to Dictionary.com, it means “without ever ending”. Flip it so it’s a positive connotation and now imagine love for your mate, family members, sports team, or pet “without ever ending” or being able to wear your favorite (now ratty) t-shirt or kicks “without ever ending.” Not so bad now, eh?
8) Men are bad at remembering dates. The only exception to this is remembering sports’ opening day dates or the date Grand Theft Auto IV comes out. For women to keep reminding you of dates and tasks such as when your parents are going to be in town or that the plumber is expecting to be paid in cash upon completion of his project gets quite tiring. Consider using your cell phone’s calendar function as a way to keep track of dates and details. (Even older models have a calendar function, but if yours doesn’t then opt for a pocket planner.) Remembering your mom’s birthday, Father’s Day or your anniversary on your own will score you brownie points.
9) Men like to gossip just as much as women do. Gossip is typically known as a woman’s sport, but we know guys enjoy it too. Male magazines such as Maxim and FHM have a few pages dedicated to celebrity gossip. Who’s dating whom, who got breast enhancements and whose music video is scorching hot are all featured and tucked away in their “Entertainment” sections. Straying away from celebrity gossip, do I dare say “locker room talk”?! More boasting and gossiping happens in locker rooms and happy hours that it gives the ladies on The View a run for their money. Though gossip can lead to rumors, it also makes for good conversation and in some strange way, bonding.10) Men sometimes lie because it’s easier than telling the truth. We know you tell little white lies to spare our feelings, which sometimes is alright because we don’t like our feelings hurt. However, we know there are times you fib because the truth would be a big sordid mess and you’d rather avoid it. Lying through omission is still lying. Telling the truth and nothing but the truth may be too hard and sometimes unnecessary, but use your better judgment and tell the complete truth more often than not.
no commment bout anything.
i found this on a site the other day; but i didnt save the URL. eh.
Take dat, take dat, bad boys.
crossed my mind lately:
1. The Dream sometimes looks like Hamburglar. but he still cute.
2. Flava Flav is Gucci Mane's father. You can't say nothing to convince me otherwise.
3. An ugly nigga is never worth your time. Or your vagina. You will live to regret it.
4. Neither is one who doesn't take trips to the dentist. You know the type. Teeth look like Reptar from Rugrats.
5. Mario better have some health-related reason as to why he's running around with his head looking like that.
6. Mc Donald's and BET have been conspiring with each other on how they can bring us down as a people.
As a future marketer, I hope I never have to add to the craziness.
But if I were a total idiot I'd do the following.
*in my Ad exec voice*
Juice Man, Gucci Mane ...dancing! ....I'm thinking jingle... something like....
"Quarter Pounder with cheese/Pickles, onions hey!/ One Dollar Sweet Tea/Apple Pie/Yay!"
im a MESS ! but if you see it; tell them where you saw it at YO!
Then I'd watch sales go through the roof =[