" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Thursday, December 31, 2009

to end 2009.

i had to do put this up. .





this will be my 795th blog post.
and i just started this year.
ive got jLp this year. . got my license
and a l o t more exciting things happend.
this year has impacted me a lot.
ive met some pretty cool people.
nd lost people. . that i REALLY dont care
about anymore. its a new year, but im still
gonna be the same. you cant change overnight.
its a process. . so people getting on my nerves
with that "2010 its a new me" when the clock
strike 12 .. you still gonna be the SAME you. .
take a the process. live nd learn.

notice i dont "blog" as much as i used to . .
cuz i have a life now. i just wanna update it
"sometimes" but not all the time. . but last one
for the year. enjoy the new year. .


much love. ..

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment