" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Wednesday, May 19, 2010

VA stand up.



On Saturday, May 15. I went to a concert with my girls Jazmin and Sierra. The concert was hosted by the woman beater, Chris Brown . .Dont get me wrong. .I still like Chris Brown, it’s just what he did that im not a big fan of .. well the concert went like this

- Ryan Leslie
- Tank
- Mario
- Keri Hilson
- Bow Wow
- T-Pain
- Trey Songz
- Tyga Tyga
- Chris Brown


For some reason, I cried for some reason for Bow Wow . . it’s just what he was singing, got me. Aaha . im so wack, I shouldn’t have cried for him .. sorry romeo. But I already seen Keri Hilson, Trey Songz, T-Pain, and Chris Brown live before .. but I was still excited.
The best performance is always; T-Pain .. he’s so animated.




Speaking of T-Pain and Bow Wow ..






i wanna watch this ..






No comments:

Post a Comment