" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Saturday, December 25, 2010

i'm back.

a lot of stuff changed. well kinda i guess. dealing with my goals in dreams.i believe that i'm going to be someone great when i grow up. an actual role model. i can talk on and on about what i want to do in my life. . but just letting you know, im going to make it big. family has been getting stronger. lets see, lost friends. gained new ones. judge me on my choices and might as well tell yourself bye bye. people don't understand. judging is the worst, especially if you question about it. I made my choice, and it's likeeeeeeeeee. . .
seriously i'm not changing my mind. take it or leave it. thats how a lot of my friendships ended my junior year. you learn a lot about other people. this is SO crazy, im a senior and it's my last year, landstown was . . well is a second home to me . i can't wait til college, well i can .. but im ready for new experiences and new goals to set in my life. im getting old, seriously i am. i remember when i was a little girl, waiting for the time to turn 9:00 PM because i loved going to sleep for school, but YOU WILL NOT catch me going to bed that early, EVER. if im lucky i'll go to bed by 11:00 but i DONT. HA. principals list for the first time since seventh grade. . (clap). big changes for a senior.

anyways .

just to let you know, me and mel still going out.
very spectacular if i must say. :) codeGREEEEEEEN. HA.
today is christmas. happy birthday lord !



loveeMEIKA =]



No comments:

Post a Comment