" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Sunday, January 30, 2011

lately

i've been getting in a lot of trouble at home . so many different reasons, but im moving past that. i got my phone taken away. . havent had that happen in forever. i felt like a little kid when he took it. then i felt TRAPPED. seriously. my phone is like my baby. so i felt like i had to call the police. well i got it back today, after a basketball game .. and boy was i happy. i got my daughter back. haha !i really cant wait until my mommy comes back. i miss her so much it's crazy. things are NOT the same at the house without her. i took some good pictures the past few days .. click here for THOSE (sLhphotography) i love what i do. i complain when i do it, but at the end of the day, i know i wont regret it. for my whole albums of my 365 project, click here .i also cant believe im a senior this year, its still hitting me. UGH. we are gonna go different ways. it's crazy. people that are close to me, are moving smh. but thats just the start of everyone drifting. we'll get all used to it. just know the ones that matter will hit you up and not just when they need something. life must go on .. but we must cherish the moments .

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment