" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Saturday, May 16, 2009

sims3 !




im already OCD with the sims 2 ! i have dreams about me playing. .like my minds a computer. im so into it .. .the third one comes out on JUNE2 ! OOOOH LORD !

people i know that will enjoy are the following;
+ me
+ me
+ me
+ me
+ ME
+ lizbrey
+ jazmin
+ cindi


like seriously. im a sims head. people complain i talk bout it to much. but whatever.
i spend 5 hours making ONE house. .picture me with this one because you can do MORE.
i love when people be like. .

" what a nerd ! " or " i can see you just sitting there playing " or " you look like someone that would just play it. "

girlBOO ! dont make me make you in my game then kill you OKAY? hahaha awe =]

hello, me staying in the house.
goodbye,. . . UH? YOU coming over to watch me play.

thanks cindiLOU for the exciting video. lemme get that amen MA'AM !


AMEN !

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment