" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Sunday, May 3, 2009

yesterday.


to start off;
i woke up early to play basketball on base with my dad and mel. [video later?]
it was so funny. but it was funny. they good they good. man!


reggie &tiff =]

i had a picture with taylor& natalie but i dont like them =]
but i had to end the early fun time with the track meet. landstown high hosted a track invitational. we do it yearly. surprize surprize. . i had to throw shotput. i threw 25 feet 1 inch for a best. sucked. and i didnt have to throw discus but i really wanted to!




but during set ups. . these boys had me weeak!





we always have something fun !
but during the track meet; mel got droped off nd I drove him to my house [ with my mother in the back ] we went somewhere. .and me and mel stayd in the car. .nd i turned on the radio&pushed record =]




watched game 7 ! ugh. my bulls lost =[ they had a l o t of good games tho. give them credit. people say its the best series they seen! and im not gonna lie; i had a tear. haha. good night i must say. .


:D




loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment