" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Thursday, June 18, 2009

the FUNNY convos of yesterday..

during the english exam
shawn smallwood calls me over .
i thought he needed help on a
project that he didnt finish. but .
he didnt. . nd it goes a little somethin
like this. .

shawn = " this one girl told me i have sexy lips "
me = " okay? "
shawn = " what does that mean? "
me = " she thinks your lips are i guess. . .kissable "
shawn = " oh hah. " *smiles* "what do you think of my lips? "
me = " chapped." *then i walk away*

my friend alexis just laughs. ooh. im going to miss her too!


okay. this one was with me and my mom. like. .
we were in the check out line at
walgreens. looking at the candy and
what not. nd it was like. . .
me = " i want this one" *points to the resse*
mom = " i want this one" *points to the snickers*
me = " whats this? a new pack of gum?!" and ill
show you what i point at in a min. . but then,
she looks at me and we both laugh. i swear
it looks like a pack of GUM! haha. look;okay. its a "pocket sized card" like wtf. haha.
youre not supposed to put condoms in your
pocket or wallet. what in the world are they
trying to tell people? haha ! but trojan to go.
reeeeally? and its ULTRA THIN. hahaahahah.


loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment