" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Tuesday, June 30, 2009

they speak louder.

then what you want to tell me.


and what am i talking about. .


myspace in GENERAL.
when you say nothings wrong. . i just look at your status..
or. . if you change your display picture from US to being with
someone else or yourself. . & if your song talks bout something. .


meika's not dumb. i might act like it. but im emotionally. . SMART.
thats why i dont like myspace at ALL. it ruins things.& i dont even
go on anymore because it causes to many problems. i dont want to
delete it because i need to keep in touch with people. but to everyone.


watch what you do in general. it speaks louder then what you want
someone to know about. . so NO youre not . ."acting brandnew.."

i love this song, but NOW. . in this situation . i HATE IT !

"This here is on some truthful shit
It seems like everything I do, your used to it
And I hate hearing stories bout who you've been with
Swear I gotta hide, what I'm feelin inside
So you still think I'm confident and dumb
Is this gonna last? Your up on a pedastal
Are we moving too fast?
Feel like I'm in crazy competition with the past
This why I gotta ask, is anything I'm doin brand new?"


hateeMEIKA.
loveeMEIKA =]

ps; i dont want to give up on a n y t h i n g . i swear.

this might all make sense. .but idk how to get it OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment