" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Saturday, October 10, 2009

as life take me. .

as i am. and its lets me be me all the time. so far today, i woke up crying. frustration brings me to that point all the time. but what made me happy was through out the day..

in bowling today, i had the highest game, nd i beat this girl thats been my competition since the start of it . i thought it was funny, because everytime she would get a strike, i would go after and get myself a strike . wamBAM, meika's in there.

then i drove the expedition in the pouring rain everywhere. sadly, my dad said it was the best driving i ever did. im ready to take this behind the wheel, so i can get my license. meika&the mini cooper. . vrooom.

but the whole thing bout the APbio book still bothers me. . like .. forreal.

this song "lovers thing" is also stuck in my head. .




You, you are my baby
I can't just let you leave
I'm caught up in this lover's thing
It's love, and that I can't deny
Won't even start to lie
I'm caught up in this lover's thing
Baby you...
baby ay. .
baby ay ..

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment