" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Saturday, October 10, 2009

foodNETWORK.

so as many people should know by now, im always watching HGtv or the food network. well, its starting to rub off. last night i cooked my first dinner, and my parents loved it. Today, i made something "different" .. it had. .

+ sandwich wrap [wheat]
+ mozzarella cheese
+ pepperoni
+ spinach
+ goat cheese.

i put the cheese in the middle and left about one inch around it, so the sides could rise to make crust. then sprinked DRY fresh spinach around, because if its dry, it'll be more crispy. then i sprinkled the goat cheese around it to let it have a "zing" to it. judge it by what i put in it, and you'll regret it. everything went great together. bake it at 450 .. for bout 15 mins, and it'll be magic in your mouth :D

i made it like a pizza, it's so sad that i was talking to myself like i was on one of those foodNetwork shows. aha. my dad came in, and i was like " well look who it is, my dad !" lorrrd. =]

well here are some pictures,



call me chef meika :)

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment