" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Friday, October 9, 2009

cant lie.


its true.
so please tell me why obama got a noble peace prize?
oh okay. thats what i thought ..
time to speak on my what i think.
i really dont know what to think
of obama now. okay, he's the first black
president, but really, he's just bringing
confusion to a lot of people, like me.
health care, EXTENDED school, the troops?
say what.. what has he really done yet?
not hating or "dissing" the president, im just
saying whats true, like did people really jst
vote for him because he's "black", or what he believed in.
NO p r e s i d e n t, really follows what they
say in campaign, and i now know that.
you say you want "change", but the change
is not making sence and it doesnt
feel like this "america" is getting better.
i know im just a teenager, but i do pay
attention to my government because i know
whats going on now, is going to effect me& my
family in the future. so might as well know ..
whats going on with the country folks..
obama, ima let you finish and all,
but Lincoln & Kennedy had the best
"change" effect in their presidency, just sayin

get it together.
my thoughts.

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment