" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day Four

"A habit that you wish you didn’t have"

+ sometimes giving up on relationships. not just with my relationship with my boyfriend, but friendships. . the only reason why i really give up is because i hate when people think that it's about "them" . they think i have to sit there and cheer them on to be my friend or littleLess, beg. im not gonna beg someone to be my friend, if they dont want me then they dont ! it might not be my fault they dont like me anymore, or it might be theres. but i know damn sure i aint gonna beg. i would call some people out, but then .. aha . well yeah . if this aint answer the question, idk? but i tried.

+ cussing .. aha . i dont do a l o t on here, but when i get mad .. it just be coming out. especially when i get scared. just ask my parents :)

+ taking pictures of food before i eat it :) aahh. it's a habit. or just taking pictures in general. i wish my eyes was just a camera, and all i would have to do is BLINK. BAAAAAM ! then it prints out my aaaah. . nevermind. pwahaha. you a fool ..

+ thinking of what other people would sometimes think. but thats easily being broken.


loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment