" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day One

"A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself"

im just going to pretend it's
july5th .. i didnt sleep yet anyways



1] i hate when people call me "shameika" .. it's like im always introuble.& it doesnt really "fit" me.
2] i hold grudges, i know it's bad. but it's just me. i just hate when people hurt me. or try to impact something. UGH. eeeeef YOUUUU ! . . dont be trying to lie to me either. shiiiettt.
3] my dogs are my daily love. even if someone isnt there for me, i can always cry to them and i feel like they understand me more then anyone. if i could make them my kids for life, then i would. each one has a different personality.
4] ilovemyboyfriend. the end.
5] i now wear six rings, sillyBands, catholic bracelet, and "i ♥ boobies" bracelet all the time. for some reason, i dont like silver. i love gold .. gold gold gold ♥
6] i hate when people pop up in life out of no where, like "excuse me, who are you and where you come from !?" pwahahahahah ! but im serious.
7] i hate leaving my mom. even if we argue and fuss, and she doesnt let me get my way. . i love her.
8] i cant look at a l o t of people the same anymore. i know tooo much . .
9] im really emotional .. very much. . emotion is like 89% percent of me .. but i am a strong person. .when im sad . . i listen to a l o t of alicia keys for some reason. then i just cry. .. lame.
10] i feel like i have a lot on my plate. .and i hate when people ask and want me to do stuff last minute, you want MY business ask me days in advance.
11] i wish jazmin hodges was my sister so i can harass her anytime of the day because texting and facebook aint enough ighldsifhdsfjdsLOVEYOUJAZdsfhds & we be hating those females. " friends are the family we choose for ourselves"
12] i always have to check my PE lock or anylock three times before i can leave in peace.
13] im addicted to the SIMS3. i had withdraw once. .. seriously. and i compare my life to that game. ahah :)
14] i love reading, but there arent books out there anymore forreal that interest me. i like reading preppy books .. haha.
15] blogging releases stress for me. .

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment