" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Saturday, July 31, 2010

lately

on thursday july 29th, i turned 17 ! yay, i kinda feel old now .. but shooot, i can now buy rated R tickets and dont have to sneak in the movies anymore. before i started my day, i got ready and spended time with my dogs. well two of them, one of them was to tired -_- . hhaa. precious ^
coach ^ [ he looks TOOO cute ]

clouds started to come and the lady that gave birth to me, took me to olive garden ! yum yum yum. aha . i love that place.
cant you see from my face ^ aha kidding


me & my mommy ^



after we ate, the WAITER came with a cake " someone told me it was your birthday .. " aha ! thanks MOM !!



and it was GOOD .. got some left in the ref right now too .

on our way home .. started getting scared,
this made me have the feeling of the "worst birthday ever"
every year it rains on my birthday. but this was something
serious. i saw a funnel form infront of my eyes.

blah blah blah . my birthday was -_-
dont wanna talk bout it, but i love my mom
and i thank her for trying to make it good.

yesterday i received my senior pictures in the mail
boyyy did it hit me hard. .
im getting old ;(
but everyone does. . but edward from twilight -_-

this is what i want for my yearBook. ^



yaaaay !

the rest you know , mary did it.
if you didnt see it click HERE to see them.

been slackin on my days !

Day 24
"A letter to your parents"

dear mom and dad,
thanks for everything you do. you guys always try your best to give me the life that you want me to have. i understand that i cant always get what i want and i learned that over time. " in order to do what you want, you have to what you need " dad always tells me this . i love that we can have convos about anything and it's something that i can always appricate. i love you guys no matter what and thanks for supporting me.
love your daughter, sLh.

Day 25
"What I would find in your bag"

  • wallet
  • food
[ sunflower seeds& bar always carry something in your bag, never know when your hungry ]
  • camera
  • ipod
  • pen
  • gum
  • hair ties
  • phone

Day 26
"What you think about your friends"

i love my friends.

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment