" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Wednesday, February 23, 2011

beauty.


i believe im beautiful.
no matter if someone tells me or not. i mostly get compliments on my hair. it's different from a lot of people. my heritage is different from a lot of people in general. i have many things i dont like about myself, my own imperfections. . but sometimes people love the imperfections that you may stare at every day. . they may think it's unique and special about you. it what makes you. . you as a person . the freckle on your face, the different color eyes, you name it. . it's beautiful. stop comparing yourself to other people will hurt you more then you expect. message to all the people out there especially me. make sure what you are doing for your body and image is what you want, not what others want.



christina aguilera said it best.

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment