" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Monday, February 28, 2011

Socks. (365 Project)

February 26, 2011

Description: Every two Saturday's I volunteer at the Virginia Beach SPCA. I never liked cats until today. I thought it would be different if I wouldn't work in the dog kennel, so I decided to work in the cattery. The first cat cage I cleaned was Socks. He was there for only two days since that Saturday. He was very friendly and we connected. He stayed on my shoulder while I fixed his "room" up. Later on that day a couple came in looking for a cat. I introduced them to Socks, and they fell in love. They put the adoption papers in and I'm hoping they got him. Socks will always be my favorite cat. " I won't ever loose you socks ".

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment