" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Monday, February 14, 2011

Clean Up (365 Project)

February 14, 2011



Description: Valentines Day today, I know. But I couldn't go anywhere unless I cleaned my room. My sister came over to drop off Valentine's Day stuff.. then she helped me clean my room out. Jeez, you know everyone has a junk drawer, well I had like a huge one. We found my old Spice Girl Polaroid camera, "The Bird is the Word" by Big Bird cassette tape, the "film" for this picture thing I had when I was younger (I think it was a view finder) and a game for my sister's old SEGA. She's coming over again on Sunday so we can find more stuff. The best part is finding something you haven't seen in a while, then smile because you have so many memories with it.


loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment