" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Tuesday, April 14, 2009

andrew [2]

cont of the big 100 !

andrew; this be MY brother ! it all started my freshman year. people were like "is your brother andrew?" & im like, "whos that ?" i had no i d e a who he was until APICS. ha. " are you black& filipino" nd he askd ME that. hah. we started talkin and connecting. then he would stick up for me. then it really went off when he would be like "thats my lil sis, STOP!" my parents think of him as another son, calling my dad "dad" and my mom "mom". my broHOE loves the ladies, am i right ? he always saying my friends are cuteee. ;D but he also loves the dogs. we always have these stupid arguments. it sometimes gets serious with the hitting and slapping. we talk smack to each other ALL the time. its nothings new if we argue. i got your back no matter what, even if i know if your wrong. like really bro? we had those times. ily BOY!







loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment