" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Friday, April 17, 2009

dean [5]

dean; met you in seventh grade. i knew i was weird. but WHATEVER. let me say, "hey are you filipino" nd the only reason i asked was because in plaza, we didnt have a l o t of filipino kids, and everyone knew that. we had a weird past with me liking you. ha. thats REALLY in the past because its hard for me to think of you like that. now you were my FIRST boy bestfriend seriously. our stupid phone calls, i miss them. our stupid arguments, miss them. you would ride the bus with amber from greenRun just to come over and play video games. rock band that is. lmao. BEAST, i am telling YOU. you dance to much, for no reason. f oo t w or k . am i right ? right. my dad still ask, " how is mr nerd? " because you would always play video games. i helped you meet your wife XD bernadette, also my bestfriend. im the love doctor =] missYOU! ilyBAJA!


pb&j

kmart with dean =]





loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment