" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Sunday, April 26, 2009

natalie [6]


i really dont know what to say about her. we met this year, in study block. i guess we connected when we found out that we were close friends with the same person. i passed her a note& told her to sit at my table. remember that? hah. but then we started stealing ryans slush during lunch. it was so fun; then she left me =[ we still talked about not as much as before. but we talk a l o t now ! omg. ha. shes one of my wives. its crazy. i gave her, her original ring. it took us like 3 weeks to find. but then i found it in chicago ! hah . hers rusted and mine didnt. i still have it =] we talk about everything. and shes been with me thru alot ! haha. i always have fun when i go places with her. its something new to laugh at. and she KEEPS my secrets ! hah. omg. "movies" i know we can never forget that. i loveyou natalie <3


"all i need is my white girl "



loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment