" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Wednesday, August 19, 2009

my life according to rihanna.

Instructions: Using only song titles from ONE ARTIST OR BAND, answer these questions. Pass it on to 12 people and include me. You can't use the artist or band I used. Do not repeat a song title. Re post as "My Life According to (ARTIST OR BAND NAME)"






Pick Your Artist: rihanna

Are you a male or female? : a girl like me

How do you feel: selfish girl

Describe where you currently live: a million miles away

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: rehab

Your favorite form of transportation: shut up&drive

Your best friend is: good girl gone bad

Your favorite color is: sell me candy

What's the weather like: music of the sun

Favorite time of the day: the last time

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: question existing

What is life to you: crazy little thing called love

Your relationships: theres a thug in my life

Your Fear: final goodbye

What is the best advice you have to give: kisses dont lie

If you could change your name, you would change it to: Rush

Thought for the day: dem haters

How I would like to die: sos

My souls present condition: disturbia


omg. i thought this was so good how rihanna's song titles went great with the questions. !

& I chose to tag the following people. If I had to do this ish so do yall. Hahahaha!
1) ivan
2) justin
3) cindi
4) rio
5) kaelani


loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment