" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Sunday, August 16, 2009

lately.

stuff been going that effects me. .
well lets see. .

saturday !


( no picture with mel . . just lizbrey he's behind me tho)
was a good day. . personally.
i spent the day with my bestfriend lizbrey&mel.
we went goKarting at AIK in portsmouth. [btw;
they moving it to lynnhaven. . old amc place on
oct1.& ill be in there. . memebership pass baby]
and i lost for the first two times in my life =[
mel freakin beat me! but ima beast.. people know.
"meika, yu a BEAST" then we went back to my
place . . then went to the movies.. you know how
meika does . . two movies for one . .




the goods was so funny ! like i couldnt stop laughing.
for one reason; the movie.
the second reason; the lady behind us.
i was so weak. gi joe was good; alot of action.
nd lizbrey wantd to stab her eyes ! lmao.
now lets say. .
sunday.
so much drama. cried like 7 hrs of
the day i was up. so depressing. i really
dont want to talk bout it . but the only
people that let me have fun tonight. .
mel&my sister. mel invited me over
to the bowling ally with the landstown's
boys basketball team. & i just needed
to get away from the people
in the house so i went. .
people that were there;
mel. malc. dj woodmore. jaliel. ju. brandon. meat.
they were acting stupid&i wish i recorded. but
i got some crappy stuff on the cam . so its not worth putting
up. . mel made my night; but ill put up my wins from friday&today. .


im always the first one. . . [m for meika. m for mom. d for dad]
the first one was from friday; the second one was from today.

whose a beast?
meika, yu a BEAST.
lmao.
i also signed up for the NAS Oceana bowling league.
doing that for my college scholarship money; tease all
you want. . but im getting $$$. i love bowling. .cant you tell?

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment