" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ohLady.

COMPLEX mag photoshoot !

The rest of her pics are here. Here’s a snippet from her interview about her sexuality and, of course, Ye:

Complex: There’s constant chatter on the blogs about your sexual preference. Are you bisexual?

Amber Rose: Yeah, they label me a bisexual freak stripper that fucks Kanye on a daily basis. [Laughs.] You know: “Amber Rose, the fucking bisexual, dyke, freak, whatever the fuck.” To answer that: I’m extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man. I’m not into bestiality [laughs] but as far as humans go, I definitely find beauty in everybody, whether they’re heavy-set, super-skinny, if they’re white, black, Indian, Asian, Spanish. I can see beauty in anybody. I’m not into threesomes or orgies and shit like that. If I see a women and I think she’s beautiful and I like her, and she likes me back we can definitely try to be in a relationship together.

Complex: There’s going to be a time when people are going to ask you about whether you and Kanye are gonna take the relationship to the next level or if it’s just a fling.

Amber Rose: Because we’re in a public eye, everybody wants to know what goes on, but we’re human beings. We have arguments—people have arguments, mothers and daughters have arguments, it’s only natural. Kanye is amazing, he’s a great person, he treats me wonderful, we have a great time together. I genuinely care for him.

Complex: How do you respond to people saying this whole Kanye situation is a publicity stunt?

Amber Rose: Well, my intentions when I met Kanye was to do his video, keep it very professional and we really started to like each other. It just so happened that he started liking me and I started liking him. It’s not a publicity stunt, it’s just human beings, man. I love Kanye as a person, he’s a great person, he’s super-talented. I love him for a lot of different reasons.


who cares ! i still love what she has to say; ROSE is real maan . she aint a fake flower. HAH!





And here’s her behind the scenes video:




fuck that nicki !
shes my faaaav after rih. iloveem maan! noHOMO
loveeMEIKA =]

1 comment: