" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Saturday, August 29, 2009

ohYES.

Yesterday Wiz put up the behind the scenes video for "Material".

Pause.
YalL notice how I said "Wiz" like me and him are cool or something right? aha
Anyway...

I just have a few points to make...
1. Is Wiz Khalifa not the cutest skinny dude you know?
2. The girls in the background look about 13 years old.
3. One of them definitely said "Taylor Game" instead of "Taylor Gang" (smh)
4. Pittsburgh accents are RIDICULOUS. I can't even wrap my mind around it.
(Furthermore, if I ever try to imitate it, just pass me a report card with an F on it. aha)
5. He definitely "brought the spears" for this video.
6. Is Wiz Khalifa not the cutest skinny dude you know? haha




P.S. I love him for that face he made when he stuck his head out the car window.


loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment