" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Wednesday, August 19, 2009

just get it out.

As tired as I am, I feel the need to express myself. Bam, no intro; just read it raw with no vaseline.


Take dat, take dat, bad boys.

crossed my mind lately:

1. The Dream sometimes looks like Hamburglar. but he still cute.




2. Flava Flav is Gucci Mane's father. You can't say nothing to convince me otherwise.



3. An ugly nigga is never worth your time. Or your vagina. You will live to regret it.

4. Neither is one who doesn't take trips to the dentist. You know the type. Teeth look like Reptar from Rugrats.


5. Mario better have some health-related reason as to why he's running around with his head looking like that.




6. Mc Donald's and BET have been conspiring with each other on how they can bring us down as a people.


As a future marketer, I hope I never have to add to the craziness.
But if I were a total idiot I'd do the following.
Picture it:
*in my Ad exec voice*

Juice Man, Gucci Mane ...dancing! ....I'm thinking jingle... something like....

"Quarter Pounder with cheese/Pickles, onions hey!/ One Dollar Sweet Tea/Apple Pie/Yay!"

im a MESS ! but if you see it; tell them where you saw it at YO!

Then I'd watch sales go through the roof =[




loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment