" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Tuesday, June 22, 2010

♥ ♥ :)





jamell president
3.26.9 hoeeees . .ayeee shawty, i know you read my blog all the time, but it's because you're my biggest fan. duh, okay. well you know i love you right. and i wouldnt trade you for a puppy .. because you cute too. this my princess, well now queen. we have our ups and downs, like every couple in the world and if a couple dont, then they aint a couple. when we argue, that means that we at least care about each other and the situation. you know what i like about you . . that i can be myself without you judging me. well, you call me weird, but it's okay, i know i am in my own way. anyhoot. when you tell me you dont want to talk to me anymore, like when you get mad, my heart just drops and it feels like someone stabbed me. thats why you be getting those phone calls and you know what im talking bout. nd you always get on my nerves when it comes to fb and hanging up to tell you the truth. ugh, i hate having the thought of loosing you. you my baby . "i may never find" thats riiiight. . i know im hard on your for some reasons, and you know why. . and it's because i love you. i still wanna trace your tats. even if you wont let me, ill do it myself without even asking you. remember our movies nights? last summer ? ugh, i wanna do that again .. when we planned watching a movie at the same time. aha . it's pretty lame but we loved it. even if i know that you cheating on me with g.Union. aha. i feel so down when i see her. sikee. thats why d.Wade got her. you know if a girl was to try to take you from me, i would have to do some butt beating. you already know im QUICK to start drama with a girl that talking to you a way that i dont like. you allllready know. im very protective of my papaBear. aha . bae, i love you with all my heart. and i know you love me too i love having our fights with the "i love you more" because i always win. . but when it comes to other arguements. ugh smh.. im still proud of you with your graduation. now it's up to the next step. . but i still read your letter that you wrote me when we first started going out. . i wish you would write me more ! i love those. im that love letter type of girl. aha. you know how i like to express how i feel; "man im hungry" - me "go eat" - you "no" - me "then shut up" - you. . or " man i gotta pee " - me " then go pee " - you "no" - me "then shut up" - you. oh funny times. i love you jLp . forever&always aha .

jazmin hodges
girl i love you like a slice of pizza. haha and people know i love pizza a whole lot . we talk eveeeryday .. and it's like a ruteen that i have to do .. or my day wont feel the same. you my bestfraaan and we be talking about the most randomest stuff, from you and your boo. . ahaha. then you be slinging stuff back at me and then i stop. ugh, you , tina, uncle kevin , and james are toooo funny. especailly when i just be at your house and they make fun of me. then i tell my dad and they make fun of you. i swear you love my dogs more then me. it's really sad. you always ask where they at and how they doing when im on the phone with you. ugh, you know thats true. i love how we can talk about stalking celebrities and think it's okay. trey songz, chris brown, j.Cole, drake .. and us trying to figure out what wiz is talking bout. . fun. oh& that one girl .. oh lord, she our entertainment. . . GROUUUUUPIE, lmao. tell me why i said that outloud. tell me why the slow mo from the concert came in my mind .. * plays music * . . and to the world, me and jaz aint going to VCU anymore. . its to ghetto .. celebrity weeeeave. lmaaaao .anyhoot. you my fav yellow girl. lmao. come back w| combacks because your's be weak. lmao, aw jaz i love you. even when you used to fall asleep on me at like eight o'clock. "bathroom time" smh, the best. haha. i think its good how we came together tho. even tho i dont remember. i know you used to stalk me all the time. ahha. i used to see you everywhere, how does that sound ? i love you jPow !



princess kaye
you my laaaady. ahah . i had to make that clear. even if we never met like "that" i still come to you for a l o t . ahha . girl do i be venting or what. it's so funny how we met because of that "a"sshole. haa . but hmm . things change, seasons .. people in general and you know that right. . even if i tell you stuff, i know that you wont be a middle man and tell the world about it. okay nicki minaj? ahah your hair is the truth. i wanna be just like you ! you are so beautiful ateh . i still think you should take a road trip to virginia beach. or i need to go to there. hmm. meet half way. the loser i am, i looked up how long it would take you to get from waco to the beach .. a total of 23hrs and 4 mins ! so lets try it . aha . ill still be at any job interview like you going off to college. . speaking of a job .. ugh, chicfila sounding good. . oh you said my pleasure? ima full, but girl. i love our little spazz moments. especially with trigga. i wonder how it would be if you were really my ateh, i just know i would really have an older sister to talk to and look up too. im also proud of you graduating high school with all those random cords. aha. and i still want you to send me your prom dress. i still want a picture and a hug from you. . like FORREAL. "SHE SOUND BLACK" .. lmao "is that black enough for you" ahh, funny inside jokes. everytime i watch george lopez, i think of you because of the "WACCCHAAA !" aha . i love you atehKaye. "omg kaye change your signature"


kortney brooks
my singing partner ! ayeee girl . there is sooo much i wanna say bout you. ah but i kno that i wont remember it all because its just waaay to much.maha. i can be so wild with you. even if im myself, you think im so entertaining. we met when we were both kinda doing the samething for summer school. . haa . 8th grade going to 9th grade. that was so fun and memorable. we became close this year tho. we both growing up ! aha. it's so fun when we go out with our boyfriends as couples. aha. you and gregory are adorable. the most memorable "date" was at five guys. "who names their daughter letrale" lmao. he's just to rude, or at ring dance "watch your eyes mel. . watch your eyes" ugh, its so fun when we were in class, its like we on that show . . uh, i forgot , but it's the one when they finish lyrics because thats all we do. our videos are soooo funny. people like em. we could become famous one day. you always joke about how no one cares about lil romeo, but hello i do. aha. sillyBandz .. yum :) it's just fun having you in a group; like homecoming and ring dance. it just wouldnt be the same without you. and then at greg's cookout when we were playing battle of the sexes. . . we got to into it, because them boys were cheating ! this year we were parking buddies .. "those smokers better get away from my car, i dont want them framing me!" this year we both survived .. ap bio, ms. kary, sat prep [how i fail smh] and edna ! lmao. states and nationals wouldnt have been as fun without you. . we practically are hear for each other .. i consider you one of my bestfriends ! and my dad says " i wish kortney was still working at DQ so she could make me a cone and ill make you get it . ." rude right ? kortBort . . i love you brit ! lmao. loveeeee zoey :)



janelle hope
for some odd time before i "knew" you . . i thought you name was hope. aha, nice for assuming right? well i knew you didnt like me when i was a freshman and when i was a sophomore. oh how i change. ha. well yea; how we forreal started talking was on twitter. . which we both talked about not being on anymore. aha. it's played out and caused to much drama ! i remember one of my last tweets was about "homosexual" .. the rudeness. haa. and i still remember your nerd love. aha. im gonna miss seeing you in the hallway between 2b and 3b ! it was like a daily bday thing :( when i go to wawa to order my sub, i think bout how you always wanted a ice coffee, this girl . aha. we would be partners after school with the cheerleaders. those were the good times, when we both had no life. . sike, i just didnt have a ride home. i remember "tutu" tuesday and "earth" wednesday and i really wore a tutu while you wore a nontutu .. loser . well janelle. . im going to keep up that VJV .. that breast stroke cheer aint no joke ! i love how confident you are in everything you do, even if you harasses me. . like seriously. im proud of you . . goodLuck at howard and i know you will hold your red cup hiiigh. . loveyouFLOAT.


natalie mcDaniel
this my wife; 12.16.08. aha i remember when i first meet you. well i knew you before you knew me. it was because of mr.shamii. then i passed a note to you in study block asking if that was you. . like weeeeks into the school year. haha. but remember when we used to take ryans slush and claim it as our own? we would grab two straws because we would know it would ours. aha omg we used to match with the long shirt things and the leggings and boots.. and then our hair would be kinda the same. i love your hair btw; i know you mixd with black somehow. . someone got raped remember. . *& then the game w| the opposite hand. . aha the most randomest sentences ! maaan. .we even cried together in the movies. you my white girl with the bigHOOTS nd nothing gonna change that. lmao. " i wish i could wrap my legs around you right now. . " and " i wish i was your towel when you got out the shower so i can feel how wet you are " lmao. i miss those. i always tell you to pull your shirt up. . aha . because MY boobs be showing, and you know i dont like that .. i dont want them boys seeing your goodies. this school year, we barely saw each other in the halls. . ugh, that hurt. now i see you whippin it to school in that red car with the rims. ive tempted to leave a note on your car; but each time i would either not have paper or a pen. but dont worry, next year i got you. i know youre always someone i could talk to when i need to .. and the same with me. i still go to you for advice and same with you. i still get my little wife out my trouble when she needs to be. your secrets are safe with me :) i know where to find you tho, on the track, on the beach, or in my bed ;) ahahha . i love you natalie mcDaniel .. aha forever !!




indigo hart
& i want to introduce you to my sissy . . aha. thanks to my dad, he introduced me to someone that i can be friends with . .for once. he usually be setting me up . .but anyways. this chick . .from maryland. and something that gets me about her is that she used to tag buses with her ma ! when she told me that story, i was tooo weak. well the first incounter .. aha my dad told me to go pick up someone from the mcDonalds. i was waiting because she was walking in the heat. . SLOOOW as ever and scared me when she came to my door. when we were in the car, we were talking about trey songz. ahha. omg. her and tiger woods, its just like romeo addiction. she almost cried when he messed up in the competition. i remember when my dad told me that you asked " does she like me ? " girl yes. i have NO problem with you ! i love you girl ! but thanks for showing my mom that HTC phone & you would have NO signal . lord. and i still crack up when i call your voice mail .. -__- smh aha . we told you what she would do . .and she did ! one word: PHOTOGRAPHY but teach me to dance one day? thanks. iloveyou sissy. aha .


bernadette manga
i love you girl. you my numero uno. doesnt matter who comes in the picture and leaves, i know youre always going to be there no matter what happens. we been through hell and back with each other. since 2002 my girl grew up. i remember when you had that stage when you were typing like a blackgirl and you was gettin buck all the time. then you had them extra juicy looking lips. lmao. i wish that i could find those pictures ! and im REALLY glad you changed. you are really the oppisite now. you are a sweet and quiet girl . aha. i love going to the lunch table in the morning and just vent to you. then i hear a "calm down meika" lmao. but we have had a lot of fun together. everytime i hear "she's the man" i automatically think of you. our stupid videos that we made ! aha . and we always had photoshoots ! aha . omg. remember when me and you were mad at each other at the nex, and i took your sister and brother and me nd them played dress up ? aha . and we were dressed as boys ! we would do crazy stuff when we mad at each other. bernadette "MAMAGUN" manga .. iloveyouBernard . .love, melvrick



gloria morales
my little sister, aw how much i love you. with that big booty and that spanish speaking self. you already know that im here for you. aha. omg. when i think of the movie "UP" . . automatically thinking about you. scared you for life. haa. you always call me randomly and im always ready to hear what you have to say. i wish you went to my school so i could push you into the lockers. i keep forgeting your going to be a sophomore ! i always think youre in my grade. it's because of the way you act i guess. well i love talking to you bout nothing. dude, remember "christ brown" smh !! never again. it's funny how we met .. i really dont know how we did, thats the funny part ! im going to visit yu at freshworld one day. . and i applogize for my boyfriend stealing your car .. he WILL do it again. hold you keys tight. iloveyou glory !




erika wise & gemmalyn agnir

i love you guys both. thanks for making my life fun and interesting :)









& sierra von hall

iloveyou .. me you and jaz .. BP !! powww !











these people that i mentioned in this three DAYS
work blog it took me that long
.. are people that i loveeee forreal.
these are who i consider my "ladies" from the
previous blog from before.

to the other people that i used to be friends
with, here's a serious "thanks" because w|o
your bullshit, i wouldnt have been who im now,
with better friends and people i can talk to.
im glad i dont have a "clique" because them
janks is really pointless. . you cant tell someone
in the group something w|o them saying something
to another person. . i know that happens.
not asking to be your friend& if we dont get along
then hell with it. i dont got time for begging.
if you talk bout me "congratulations" for letting
me be your trending topic. i just love passing people
in the hallways at the store that i used to talk to.
change is great. .

ilovemy bae & ladies
yall stuck around ♥

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment