" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Friday, June 11, 2010

last bDay ..





finally.

but right now im really mad that my girl
DEVAN DUNBAR aint here today. .
_____________
to DEV:
i hope you know that i am on your
computer. . since mine is really eh.
today is boring anyways. . and i had
food for you. ahah . oh well :)
_____________

anyways ..

today was the last time i will see some
of the seniors that are leaving. i almost
cried when my girl bri got early release
because one day she's gonna be doing
something great and i know she's going
far.. but still. the only thing im sad for is
my advance sports entertainment and rec marketing
class because that class is really like a family.
everyone talks to each other and picks on one another. .
its forreal gonna be missed;





AlbertrinaB.
KortneyB.
AlexisW.
CourtneyC.
LeighN.
ReggieW.
ScottH.
BriannaB.
JesseE.
BrandonV.
ChristineP.
VanessaR.
SabeH.

& Mrs. Myers. .

we were all like a family. .
i'm pretty glad to say i'll miss everyone.
especally all or inside jokes and that boring AVIS guest
speaker. HA. but we're all going to see each other again.
we should have taken a class picture but i know everyone
was there. . so our REAL last picture was from financal friday. .
those were the BEST memories. .

THREEB

my baby also graduating june18.
ill be attending his graduation instead of LHS.
means more to me then the senior at LHS combined.
like i was bored so i went on the school home page
and they posted a link talking bout putting something
on the GRADwall for the graduates. I put something for my
boyfriend on the PAHS page ..

just incase you cant read it . . it says
" Posted by Shameika Harris
6/11/10

To my bae, you worked so hard through out your years of school. You deserve it. From me helping you on your projects to you encouraging me through out my school year. .. The real world is REALLY real. I know you will make it though. You have the strong mind and heart. I'm proud of you and I love you."


ugh. next year i'll be a SENIOR. .
i'll be on the top of the food chain. .
class of 2011 .. WE GOT A L O T PLANNED FOR YALL
the senior officers have something for yall, but in order to
make it all happen, we have to raise $$$ .. so serious bout that.



right now;
nothing else better to do.
im in computer programing.
if devan DUMbar was here. .
i wouldnt be bored, but NO!
so im venting. . well not really.
my fingers are doing the talking.

WHY !!!


1] why are people steady saying i should
be your friend when i know damn well
i dont need you. . you kicked me out first
so i dont understand why . .you dont need me
anyways. HAHA. i got who i got in my life
right now for a reason ..
2] why are people sleeping when they know
they got an EXAM to take.. and they complain
how much they need this class to graduate. smh.
3] why is the sky blue and not purple. it would
look soooo much better.
4] why is everyone having their cookout on
the same day. . i aint going forreal.
5] why do people sit there and say " im not friends
with them, i just give them rides " when you sitting
there calling them your "BFF" smh !!!
6] why cant i enjoy my walmart expierence? AHHA
7] why is trey songz going to landstownMIDDLE. . when
they dont need to be listening to him in the first place?
" a . .b . .c . .d . . e .. YUUUP . . g "
8] why am i sooo nervous about senior year. .



i really want to put names out, but that would cause so
much drama, and i dont need that for the summer. .






i reaallly wish i was graduating with ANDY !
i know im gonna cry during this movie;
just like i did for Toy Story 2 !


even though i dont know why they changed his eye color. .
i just wanna see Toy Story 3 ..




loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment