" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Monday, June 14, 2010

ladies.

i dont be understanding my OWN kind. . . females.
they say that we have the kindest heart but
some females are built like boys.
not physically, but mentally and emotionally.
im friends with the type of
ladies that aint HOME WRECKERS,
they show emotion to other peoples feelings,
and that just understand, whats not theirs. . isnt theirs.
i know i changed but dang,
its time for some people
TO GROW UP !

that just shows that they wont be up on my
man when they aint around me . even if they
alone in a room, the lady wont try to do
nothing. they'll talk and prob argue with my bae
because of my venting .. and they might even
try to fight him .. and im okay with that
i like when my friends have
a strong heart and they dont
just sit there and tell me to give up,
even if i complain a lot about my problems.
they push me to ride thru.

well the only reason why this post is
important to me is because im straight
tired of FEMALES, but not my ladies.
see, i call my female friends ladies. . not
my "bitches" because those "bitches"
will act like they name and do something
real dumb to piss you off. RAWR !

anyways,
not the REAL reason ..
but YO. . i do NOT want to
see yo stank ass
on my boyfriend.
im sorry bout my language
but yu dont even deserve to breathe near him.
thats the end.
see, i wouldnt have had a
problem with you. . but i know YOUR people's past
.. and meika dont like that. .


" every thug needs a laaadyyy .. ."
- jaRule
amen.





baby our love is beautiful.
and i hate when people try to
make it seem like they are part of it.



loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment