" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Wednesday, June 16, 2010

fashion1B.

i wish i could talk to my bae right now
but he's sleeping ..
just got done with my fashion exam . . easy.








my birthday is coming up


july 29th .
43 days to be exact.
its the 210th day of the year.
now there are 155 days off the remaining year
after that date. then it'll be 2011.





i feel like my life is going too
fast. i stil remember when i was
younger, playing with my barbies
and hotwheels. . . with my bratz.







when i was watching toy story all weekend
i was getting a little upset. why ..
because i started to remember my
childhood and how i had like every toy
that was in toy story. i had;

- Woody
- Hamm the piggie bank
- slinky dog
- mr. potatoe head
- RC
- Lenny the Binoculars









i remember still playing them all i know is that
my DEAR boyfriend better take me to see this movie . . please mel,
i know you reading this too. .







last night i was watching "Pretty Little Liars" w my mom. .



she always wanna ruin something with her phone calls, typical mother.
i like the theme song. . even if it's freaky . .

"Got a secret

Can you keep it?

Swear this one you'll save

Better lock it, in your pocket

Taking this one to the grave

If I show you then I know you

Won't tell what I said

Cause two can keep a secret

If one of them is dead… "

good show

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment