" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Sunday, August 9, 2009

they want to know.

browsing through Yahoo answers a few days back and I find the most random question ever about St.Louis:



"Primarily African Americans. Does anyone know what this means?"
"...in the late evening."
LMAO.

Really lady?
(and I call the questioner a "lady" because you know it's a 47 year old white woman who asked that question)

I say everyone answers her with the most egregious responses just to confuse the ish out of her.

P.S. I also just found her answering someone's question,"Whats it like in St.Louis?" and part of her response was "For some reason, everyone.... and i mean everyone was wearing a white t-shirt. We all thought it was some gang thing, but then found out it was because of the heat."

This is so funny to me for some reason!
I love the internet. :D

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment