" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Friday, March 20, 2009

how did i spend it?

the friday.
whack.
like real mess.
aha. at a retirement party as we speak.
to much OLD people. ha.
but i miss my "sister"&"brother".we gotta chill again but everytime we chill. .we always get in an arguement.its always me & lizbrey VS andrew. so its unfair BUT whatever.
"no sleeve"
pwahaha. remember that?
aww man i miss you guys. like forreal. but guess
what? people still think that we are ALL related.
im craving some soda. freaking LENT got me giving up the fizz. i want orange SODA too.


i gotta order my shoes for shotput&discus. nd the ones that i want. . they DONT have my size anymore. like seriously . i gotta find some more. im excited.


i need to order THIS disc. i think shot put is where im best at. but i want to get better at disc too.
school is still a drag. not doing good with my bDay classes still. like they hate me or something.
REMINDER:
class of 2011 shirt designs are due on the 27th.
the person that wins. . gets $25 off their JR package
next year, nd that seriously is a lot of money. & a
free tshirt. .so that isnt bad right ?
get with it
loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment