" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Wednesday, March 18, 2009

what a GREAT day.

yesterday was my mom's birthday. another year older. OH well. lemme stop =]
but then today was my parents anniversary. .19 years. ahah


okay. today.
tyreek needs to give me my GREEN hoodie back. you dont mess with the green. but anyways. today in school. .bDAY. i hate those. but today i liked it.
in math.. i understood everything we were talking bout for once. even if the teacher told me and cody to shut up. lmao. in chem. well you know how the parents can look at the grades on the 25th? well teachers can put a note on there. .nd my teacher put:

subject: March18
body: daydreaming like she is stoned, again


man i was weak ! haha but he erased it because i told him that my dad already thinks i do that kind of thing. hahha! ;D BUT tell me why my chem teacher [mr.venner] was at my track meet! like really? i was bout to throw disc and he was there. nd i was like O_O "what are you doing here?" tell me why this man started asking me how much it weighd. i said 1K. nd he was like "how much is that in grams". . "uh?" "kilograms". . dude knowing i cant DO THAT. lmao

OH. i beat my personal record too
shot last year was: 22 ft
shot today was: 26 ft 4 inches

discus i did BAD. jeeez.
last year : 52 ft
today: 49 ft.

we ALL have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a "Hell day" work out.

anyWAYS.
I SAW MY BESTFRIEND SHAMII.

haha ! he had to run too ! he did good ! proud proud. we made a video too =]

this dude is hella funny.
& on top of that. .

i got my pancakes today. YUM

loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment