" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Monday, March 9, 2009

it's OVER

my life seems to gone down the drain in the last couple days. can't really go ANYWHERE but school forreal.

progress reports came out today, can you say. . the bullet to the gun? i got the following;

A Day:
Sports&Entertainment marketing: A
AP Human Geography: B
Tech Academy Honors English 11: B

B Day:
Health/PE 10: B
Algebra2: E
Chemistry: D

like really? im not even supposed to have a freaking "E" in alg. I stayed after school today for some help before i went to my ortho. appt. & i asked my teacher what the number grade was. he said "63" but the thing is that i have a zero in there for a quiz i dont remember missing? like seriously? i looked at my attendance JUST now, and i dont have any days absent in that class to not take it. hmmm . he said if i least get a 20%, my grade will be a 70. so i can do that i guess. but i told my dad that, and he still DOESNT care what so ever. he took me off shotput & discus. there goes MY dream of at least making it to states. this is HORRIBLE. my teachers .. .set me up.

dropOUT?
naaah. to many dreams ahead of me for that.
trying to get the opportunities that i can get NOW
then wait for college.

"party on down" - mrs. myers. LMAO.

&ilove lizbrey&andrew ! sis&bro. lmao.


loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment