" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Saturday, March 7, 2009

oh SO heated.

so i guess i get in trouble right ? trouble follows me around way to much. i dont like to listen. i want to do what i want. but it doesnt mean i dont listen. . or i do . .do what i want. i try to listen. and i try to do what i want. but the only thing . .the only people. .stopping me are my parents. real TALK. give me a car, and im gone. not coming home for a while. i hate staying home. this place gets to boring. sad to say but i cant wait till i turn 18. so i can do what i want. but i know people say "dont rush" and older people complain how they wish they never said that. .but forreal. i dont like whats going on right now. "people" yelling for no apparent reason. saying "youre pissing me off" okay AND? this HAS to stop. i cant always make you happy. this is whatever. so stressed out.

hateeMEIKA.
loveeMEIKA =]

No comments:

Post a Comment