" A goal without a plan is just a wish . ."
- Larry Elder















Sunday, March 29, 2009

i love the way

your body feels next to me. . haha. this ashanti song "oh baby" ithink its called is stuck in my head. well im trying to do blog spot on my g1. its sorta wierd. i wish they had an app. for this to make it way easier.
since when did people start gettin blogspot? a lot of people are starting to get it now !1 now i know how maurice felt..
i clearly hope people are NOT gonna steal my ideas nd thoughts. nd put it on there blog. then problems will come. ha. i love blog spot reallly. AND many people say i have the best blogs to read? ha. okay. good looks. i need to know who read them too. so i might give you a shout out.. yanno?

but last night. . i didnt go to bed till bout 4? ha. me nd lizbrey were just talkin up a storm. nd we tried to get andrew in his sleep. but things didnt seem to work out. well. i got pickd up tooo early. then i did some chores . then went to the movies nd mall with lizbrey dru teresa lj & mel <3 oh how fun. ha. i scream to loud in scary movies. nd im such a cluts. thats what ive been told.


yeee. a Bday Week.
ugh. i hate Bdays really.
they anger me with to much stress.

ha. my dad just said "i wonder what would happen if someone set a bomb in a grave yard, what would happen? because everyones dead anyways"

trueee !

loveeMEIKA =]

1 comment:

  1. i read EVERY bLog .
    you inspired meeh to start my own .
    thanks girrrrL [:

    P.S.
    ur bLogs are theee BEST to read .

    ReplyDelete